NOT ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS AT THIS TIME
Point and Pivot Counseling Services is a mental health practice specializing in Interpersonal Relationships. We take great pride in helping women create happy and healthy relationships with themselves, their families, romantic partners and peers.
We are all relational beings by nature. Satisfying relationships are an important aspect of our overall emotional well-being. Therefore, relational therapy assists individuals with understanding the role relationships play in our daily lives and assists with improving those important relationships, in turn, improving overall mental health. We are dedicated to helping women explore relational patterns and enhance social connections with loved ones, friends and associates. Some of the areas we can address together, as needed, are:
- Decreasing levels of anxiety
- Overcoming feelings of isolation and depression
- Identifying emotional triggers and creating strategies to manage these triggers in a healthy way
- Facilitating emotional Self-regulation
- Facilitating effective emotional Co-regulation with peers, family members, significant others
- Creating and maintaining long lasting, fulfilling and healthy relationships
We care about you, your family, and your story. You can trust that we will treat you with respect, dignity and compassion in every interaction, while maintaining the highest standards for integrity and ethics.
"We cannot change the past, but we can change our attitude towards it. Uproot guilt and plant forgiveness. Tear out arrogance and seed humility. Exchange love for hate, thereby, making the present comfortable and the future promising."
― Maya Angelou
You might be initially hesitant to seek out help and support for personal matters, but when you do, you will feel confident that you are taking a courageous first step towards getting to a better place and being a better you.